We are proud to announce the newly-reimagined Glas-Pro.com. The redesign improves the user experience for visitors interested in learning about our decorative and architectural glass products and fabrication capabilities. The website now features Easier site...
GlasPro is unique in offering dozens of vibrant base hues in its Color Toolbox™ for decorative and structural colored glass applications. The Color Toolbox spectrum of tinted glass is capable of creating millions of possible combinations of custom colors. No other glass fabricator gives you the ability to choose from this number of colors and translucencies, combine layers of glass and produce the GlasPro colored glass of your dreams.
Checkout our Color Toolbox!
Learn more about GlasPro Colored Glass
- GlasPro can cut virtually any shape glass required for your project from CAD files or full
size patterns. Full size patterns must be submitted to GlasPro for evaluation.
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 1/4” to 4”.
- Available up to 96” x 180’
- All GlasPro colored glass products meet or exceed the following standards:
- ASTM C 1036 Specification for Flat Glass
- ASTM C 1172 Specification for Laminated Architectural Flat Glass
- C1048-04 Heat Treated Flat Glass (if applicable)
- ANSI Z97.1-2004 Glazing Materials Used in Buildings-Safety performance
- 16 CFR 1201: Safety Standard for Architectural Glazing Materials
- Rated for Exterior and Interior use and carry a full warranty for either installation.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Do you like what you see? Complete a brief online form to request a quote.